Dear Parent and Students,
1. For Class X: The question paper will be available in Google Classroom.
For Class XII: The question paper will be available in the given link through which assignments and tutorials are sent.
2. Students have to write the answers in a long ruled exercise notebook. The students are to write their name, class, subject, and page number in each page that contains answers. This is mandatory and please adhere to it.
3. Classes X and XII will answer the MCQs in long ruled exercise notebooks.
4. On completion of the test, the students will be given a duration of 15 minutes to upload the answer sheets. Take a picture of each answer sheet. Fill up the Google Form which contains the question paper with the required information. Two buttons are provided through which students can upload the answer sheets. Each button allows multiple image uploads (maximum 10). After 15 minutes, the link will automatically close. Students will not be able to upload the answer sheets thereafter.
5. During the examination, if a student has doubts about any question, he/she can call the subject teacher directly, to clarify the doubt.
6. Parents are kindly requested to cooperate for conducting the Online Assessment in an authentic way. The students must appear in the tests as per the protocol followed during examinations conducted in the school.
7. The demo Google form is shown below.
Warning : Do not close the Google form. You will not be able to upload the answer sheets again.