• it is not necessary to complete the assignments given to your ward/wards on a single day;
• Children are to be given sufficient time to complete their assignments at ease;
• work assigned on a particular day can be spaced out over a period of two days;
|30-05-2020||Watch the pictures carefully and prepare yourself|
|16-05-2020||Watch the video carefully and prepare yourself|
|15-05-2020||SOCIAL||This is a voice lecture of class iv SSt chapter 3..**
(continuation from previous lecture and completed here)..students are assigned to listen and understand the chapter and work out the mentioned exercises in their notebooks, neatly and carefully.
|11-05-2020||SOCIAL|| Draw the chart : Responsibilities of a Good Citizen , illustrated on page 20 of the uploaded chapter.
Q2. Answer the following questions.
a. What do we learn in Civics?
b. What is our duty towards our government? N.B: please do your work neatly and carefully.
|09-05-2020||Watch the video carefully and prepare yourself|
Download the picture
|02-05-2020||Watch the video carefully and prepare yourself|
|01-05-2020||SOCIAL||Write down in your notebooks all the four questions written on the first page in the box titled, Taking Off. * As a revision work, try to read the lesson once again, before we proceed to the next lesson.|
|30-04-2020||SOCIAL||Do and Learn (page no. 12)
1 Q. Write the following dates and events in chronological order. 1947 - India became independent 1945 - Second World War ended 1914 - World War broke out 1969 - Successful space mission to moon 2000 - Turn to the century
Q2. Do the 'match the following' exercise in your notebooks ( page 14....those who have the book.)
*Answer the following questions.
1. Why do we need a calendar?
2. State two differences between the Gregorian calendar and the Saka calendar.
3. Neatly draw the diagram , Calendars and Timelines, illustrated on page 13, of your uploaded text book.
Download Study Material
Unscramble the following letters. The clues are given next to each word.
1. MCOMNO (what is ordinary) _____
2. ITRICHNYSTIA (religious community) ________
3. DCLAERNA (gives us the days, weeks, months of the year) _________
4. ROHCONYGLO ( the order in which a series of events happened) _________
5. LTMEIIEN (events according to dates in a sequential order) _________
|23-04-2020||SOCIAL||To read chapter 2 uploaded on 22.4.20 and understand Calendars and Timeline with the help of the audio visual provided.|
|20-04-2020||SOCIAL||DO and LEARN
Q. Do the activity, under the sub- head, Taking Off, on page 1, Chapter 1, neatly in your four- lined notebooks .
|17-04-2020||SOCIAL||Children now that you all have completed question numbers 1 and 2 of Chapter 1, please attempt question numbers 3 and 4 given in the text book in the Evaluation section.|| |
|17-04-2020||SOCIAL||Now that you have read the first chapter and probably understood, attempt to find out and write the question number 1 and 2 given on page 7, Evaluation Section.|| |
- Go through the specific topics of respective subjects assigned for the day.
- Mention your name on the first page of the assignment done in your notebook and send images of it to your concerned subject teacher on WhatsApp.
- New assignments will be sent on a day to day basis.
|ENGLISH||GDS (91014 73892)||MM (99541 58861)|
|MATHS||MK (84718 15735)||MB (99573 02008)|
|SOCIAL||MM (99541 58861)||MM|