NOTICE FOR SECOND PHASE ADMISSION
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR : 2018-19
Classes NURSERY to IX
- The Registration Form can be downloaded from the school website : www.dpsdigboi.com.
- Completed Registration form is to be submitted to the Principal, DPS, Digboi along with a Demand Draft in favour of Delhi Public School, payable at Digboi of Rs 1000/-. Payment can also be made online as per details below :
Bank Name : United Bank Of India, Digboi
A/C No. : 0012010608756
IFS Code : UTBI0DIG303
Copy of transaction details are to be enclosed with the form
- Deposit the form in office of the Principal DPS, Digboi.
- Documents to be enclosed with the registration form :
1) Passport Size Photograph – 3 copies.
2) Photocopy of birth certificate issued by the Department of Health Service / Municipal Corporation / Gram Panchayat & Caste certificate
issued by the competent authority,
3) Reading Certificate from the school where the student is presently studying.
4) Photocopy of dependent list ( for IOCL (AOD) employees’ wards only )
5) Photocopy of parent’s Identity Card.
- Candidate for Nursery should be at least 3 ½ years and below 5 years of age as on 1st April, 2018 (Candidates who are overage / underage will be disqualified).
- Last date of submission of Registration Form : 12th March 2018.
- Written Admission Test followed by interview will be conducted for Classes I – IX.
- Date & Timing for ADMISSION TEST : 18th March 2018( 9 am - 12 Noon )
- Subjects for written Admission Test : English, Hindi / Assamese, Mathematics.
- Students will be selected strictly on the basis of merit & availability of seats. For this decision of the school management will be final and binding.
- Prospectus and syllabus can be downloaded from the school website www.dpsdigboi.com.